NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NPSP) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: NPSP) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.07), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $27.21 million versus the consensus estimate of $24.46 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NPS Pharmaceuticals to Present at Oppenheimer Healthcare Conference
- Cubic Corporation (CUB) Reports Year-End Results and FY Guidance
- Technical Communications Corp. (TCCO) Swings to Q4 Profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!