NN, Inc. (NNBR) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NN, Inc. (NASDAQ: NNBR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.38, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $205 million versus the consensus estimate of $219.13 million.
Richard Holder, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, "We continue to drive solid operating performance and margin expansion aided by the NN Operating System despite ongoing weakness in the industrial market. Our focus throughout 2016 has been to optimize our business operations to lay a solid foundation for future long term growth, and our continuing margin improvement is evidence of the power of our diversified portfolio and the benefits derived from strong operating discipline."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NN, Inc. (NNBR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Star Gas Partners (SGU) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.34/Share
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!