NMI Holdings (NMIH) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
NMI Holdings (NASDAQ: ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $35.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $30.28 million.
Bradley Shuster, chairman and CEO of National MI, said, "We continued our positive momentum in the third quarter, delivering record net income and returns, trends that we expect will continue for the foreseeable future. We grew our high-quality insurance-in-force by 19% over the prior quarter and 166% over the third quarter last year. We also continued to shift our mix to high-return monthly product, which grew to 71% of total new insurance written in the quarter. Cessions commenced under our reinsurance agreement and we expect to continue to take advantage of the low cost of capital provided by reinsurance to support our future growth."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NMI Holdings (NMIH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) Presents Strong JCAR014 Data in CLL at ASH 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!