NMI Holdings (NMIH) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NMI Holdings (NASDAQ: ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $35.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $30.28 million.
Bradley Shuster, chairman and CEO of National MI, said, "We continued our positive momentum in the third quarter, delivering record net income and returns, trends that we expect will continue for the foreseeable future. We grew our high-quality insurance-in-force by 19% over the prior quarter and 166% over the third quarter last year. We also continued to shift our mix to high-return monthly product, which grew to 71% of total new insurance written in the quarter. Cessions commenced under our reinsurance agreement and we expect to continue to take advantage of the low cost of capital provided by reinsurance to support our future growth."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NMI Holdings (NMIH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
- Skyline Corporation (SKY) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.07/Share
- BlackRock (BLK) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Raises Dividend, Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!