NIC, Inc. (EGOV) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Sales Fall Inline
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
NIC, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGOV) reported Q3 EPS of $0.11, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $46.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $46.71 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virginia Auditor Training Portal Recognized as Efficiency Driver
- Wabtec (WAB) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c; Cuts FY16 Outlook
- Sprint Corp. (S) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.04/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!