NIC, Inc. (EGOV) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Sales Fall Inline
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
NIC, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGOV) reported Q3 EPS of $0.11, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $46.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $46.71 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Utah Judicial Commission Launches New Website to Better Inform Voters
- BlackBerry (BBRY): Raising Valuation Range On Model Roll Forward, Still Cautious - Wells Fargo
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!