NCR Corp. (NCR) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Raises FY Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
NCR Corp. (NYSE: NCR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.87, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.68 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.63 billion.
NCR Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $2.97-$3.02, versus prior guidance of $2.90-$3.00 and the consensus of $2.95. NCR Corp. sees FY2016 revenue of $6.47-6.50 billion, versus prior guidance of $6.325-6.400 billion and the consensus of $6.38 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NCR Corp. (NCR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!