NCR Corp. (NCR) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Raises FY Guidance
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
NCR Corp. (NYSE: NCR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.87, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.68 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.63 billion.
NCR Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $2.97-$3.02, versus prior guidance of $2.90-$3.00 and the consensus of $2.95. NCR Corp. sees FY2016 revenue of $6.47-6.50 billion, versus prior guidance of $6.325-6.400 billion and the consensus of $6.38 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NCR Corp. (NCR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Wintrust Financial (WTFC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Check Point Software Technology (CHKP) Tops Q4 EPS by 21c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!