NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Comments on Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
NCI Building Systems (NYSE: NCS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.33, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $462.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $456.31 million.
For the full year, NCI continues to expect 2016 to be a better year than 2015 in terms of revenues, gross margin and Adjusted EBITDA. Due to the rapidly rising material costs, management believes that some customers, particularly in the Components segment, may have accelerated project deliveries into the third quarter to avoid expected price increases. This dynamic has already been included in management's previously announced outlook for the fiscal year and it does not change the Company's expectations for the fiscal fourth quarter and full-year results. However, it is expected to produce a som
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NCI Building Systems (NCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesRaising Prices, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!