NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Comments on Outlook
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
NCI Building Systems (NYSE: NCS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.33, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $462.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $456.31 million.
For the full year, NCI continues to expect 2016 to be a better year than 2015 in terms of revenues, gross margin and Adjusted EBITDA. Due to the rapidly rising material costs, management believes that some customers, particularly in the Components segment, may have accelerated project deliveries into the third quarter to avoid expected price increases. This dynamic has already been included in management's previously announced outlook for the fiscal year and it does not change the Company's expectations for the fiscal fourth quarter and full-year results. However, it is expected to produce a som
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NCI Building Systems (NCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Layne Christensen (LAYN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesRaising Prices, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!