NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Comments on Outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
NCI Building Systems (NYSE: NCS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.33, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $462.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $456.31 million.
For the full year, NCI continues to expect 2016 to be a better year than 2015 in terms of revenues, gross margin and Adjusted EBITDA. Due to the rapidly rising material costs, management believes that some customers, particularly in the Components segment, may have accelerated project deliveries into the third quarter to avoid expected price increases. This dynamic has already been included in management's previously announced outlook for the fiscal year and it does not change the Company's expectations for the fiscal fourth quarter and full-year results. However, it is expected to produce a som
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NCI Building Systems (NCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- TrustCo Bank (TRST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesRaising Prices, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!