NCI, Inc. (NCIT) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
NCI, Inc. (NASDAQ: NCIT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.24, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $80 million versus the consensus estimate of $79.28 million.
NCI, Inc. sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.19-$0.21, versus the consensus of $0.24. NCI, Inc. sees Q4 2016 revenue of $75-81 million, versus the consensus of $81.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NCI, Inc. (NCIT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c