NCI, Inc. (NCIT) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
NCI, Inc. (NASDAQ: NCIT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.24, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $80 million versus the consensus estimate of $79.28 million.
NCI, Inc. sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.19-$0.21, versus the consensus of $0.24. NCI, Inc. sees Q4 2016 revenue of $75-81 million, versus the consensus of $81.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NCI, Inc. (NCIT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Plexus Corp (PLXS) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Guides Relativly In-Line
- Boston Private Financial (BPFH) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!