NASDAQ (NDAQ) Reports Q3 EPS of 50c, Beats by 4c
- Wall St. declines as earnings take center stage
- After-Hours Movers 7/25: (CLGX) (TXN) (SGY) Higher; (MSTX) (CRME) (SANM) Lower
- The 7 Reasons Behind BGC's Apple (AAPL) Downgrade to Sell
- Marcato Capital Files 13D on Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Showing New 5.1% Stake
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
NASDAQ (Nasdaq: NDAQ) reports Q3 EPS of $0.50, 4 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter was $372 million, which compares to the estimate of $369.89 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACRS) to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Closing Bell
- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (Nasdaq: ROIC) to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Reaffirms Forecast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!