NASDAQ (NDAQ) Reports Q3 EPS of 50c, Beats by 4c
- Wall Street rises as energy, financial stocks gain
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed may change stress tests, capital buffers for U.S. banks: Yellen
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Exclusive: CBS, Viacom controlling shareholder to call on companies to merge - sources
NASDAQ (Nasdaq: NDAQ) reports Q3 EPS of $0.50, 4 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter was $372 million, which compares to the estimate of $369.89 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merrill Lynch Fines $3M by Six Exchanges Over Supervision Rules Violations (BAC)
- Acacia Communications (ACIA) Guides Q3 Revenue, EPS to High-End of Expectations
- TubeMogul, Inc. (Nasdaq: TUBE) to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!