NASDAQ (NDAQ) Reports Q3 EPS of 50c, Beats by 4c
- Market Wrap: Markets Slump Amid Weak Econ. Data; GoDaddy Goes Public; U.S. Auto Sales Mixed in March
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Enhanced Employee Benefits; Includes Wage Increase, Paid Vacation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/01: (RPRX) (TCPI) (XON) Higher; (SIGM) (CNAT) (MU) Lower (more...)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Model 'W'
NASDAQ (Nasdaq: NDAQ) reports Q3 EPS of $0.50, 4 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter was $372 million, which compares to the estimate of $369.89 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Etsy (ETSY) Sees IPO Price of $14 - $16/Share
- The Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO) to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell
- UPDATE: Trillium Therapeutics (TRIL) Prices 1.52M Common Offering at $19.50/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!