NASDAQ (NDAQ) Reports Q3 EPS of 50c, Beats by 4c
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
NASDAQ (Nasdaq: NDAQ) reports Q3 EPS of $0.50, 4 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter was $372 million, which compares to the estimate of $369.89 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scholastic Corporation (Nasdaq: SCHL) to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Closing Bell on Halloween in Celebration of Goosebumps(TM)
- Control4 (CTRL) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
- Trupanion (TRUP) Reports Q3 Net Loss of $8.5M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!