NASDAQ (NDAQ) Reports Q3 EPS of 50c, Beats by 4c
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
NASDAQ (Nasdaq: NDAQ) reports Q3 EPS of $0.50, 4 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter was $372 million, which compares to the estimate of $369.89 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector
- DHX Media's "Yo Gabba Gabba!" (Viacom Inc. [VIA]) to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!