NASDAQ (NDAQ) Reports Q3 EPS of 50c, Beats by 4c
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
NASDAQ (Nasdaq: NDAQ) reports Q3 EPS of $0.50, 4 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter was $372 million, which compares to the estimate of $369.89 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NASDAQ (NDAQ) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Nasdaq, Eric Schmidt's Innovation Endeavors and Israel Cybersecurity Foundry, Team8, Challenge Cybersecurity Paradigms at Rethink Cyber Event
- Aaron's (AAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Further Restructuring Measures; Narrows FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!