NASDAQ (NDAQ) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NDAQ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.91, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.90. Revenue for the quarter came in at $585 million versus the consensus estimate of $586.2 million.
“The third quarter’s strong financial results showcase how the complementary nature of Nasdaq’s business mix can deliver against a variety of macro backdrops. While our marketplaces were subject to lower volatility and industry volumes compared to the prior year period, the company’s non-trading segments expanded to new record levels,” said Bob Greifeld, CEO, Nasdaq.
Mr. Greifeld continued, “The Information Services, Technology Solutions, and Listing Services segments were especially strong in the third quarter, but more importantly they each represent areas where we have found attractive opportunities to invest and where our technology leadership can be leveraged effectively to benefit our clients and create new opportunities for growth.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NASDAQ (NDAQ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- CVB Financial (CVBF) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!