NASDAQ (NDAQ) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NDAQ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.91, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.90. Revenue for the quarter came in at $585 million versus the consensus estimate of $586.2 million.
“The third quarter’s strong financial results showcase how the complementary nature of Nasdaq’s business mix can deliver against a variety of macro backdrops. While our marketplaces were subject to lower volatility and industry volumes compared to the prior year period, the company’s non-trading segments expanded to new record levels,” said Bob Greifeld, CEO, Nasdaq.
Mr. Greifeld continued, “The Information Services, Technology Solutions, and Listing Services segments were especially strong in the third quarter, but more importantly they each represent areas where we have found attractive opportunities to invest and where our technology leadership can be leveraged effectively to benefit our clients and create new opportunities for growth.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NASDAQ (NDAQ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Instinet Reiterates Buy on Oracle (ORCL) Ahead of 2Q Earnings