NASDAQ (NDAQ) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NDAQ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.91, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.90. Revenue for the quarter came in at $585 million versus the consensus estimate of $586.2 million.
“The third quarter’s strong financial results showcase how the complementary nature of Nasdaq’s business mix can deliver against a variety of macro backdrops. While our marketplaces were subject to lower volatility and industry volumes compared to the prior year period, the company’s non-trading segments expanded to new record levels,” said Bob Greifeld, CEO, Nasdaq.
Mr. Greifeld continued, “The Information Services, Technology Solutions, and Listing Services segments were especially strong in the third quarter, but more importantly they each represent areas where we have found attractive opportunities to invest and where our technology leadership can be leveraged effectively to benefit our clients and create new opportunities for growth.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NASDAQ (NDAQ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Star Gas Partners (SGU) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.34/Share
- NV5 Global (NVEE) Announces Acquisition of CivilSource
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!