Myriad Genetics (MYGN) Reports Q1 EPS of 24c
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Myriad Genetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: MYGN) reports Q1 EPS of $0.24, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter was $91.9 million, which compares to the estimate of $92.76 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JMP Securities Downgrades Myriad Genetics (MYGN) to Market Perform
- Myriad's Prolaris(R) Test Guides Treatment Decisions for Men with Prostate Cancer
- Synopsys, Inc. (SNPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!