Myriad Genetics (MYGN) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c; Issues Weak Q1, FY17 Outlook
- Wall Street flat as Microsoft rallies
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Myriad Genetics (NASDAQ: MYGN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.32, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $186.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $187.92 million.
Myriad Genetics sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.25-$0.27, versus the consensus of $0.43. Myriad Genetics sees Q1 2017 revenue of $167-170 million, versus the consensus of $192.0 million.
Myriad Genetics sees FY2017 EPS of $1.00-$1.10, versus the consensus of $1.65. Myriad Genetics sees FY2017 revenue of $740-760 million, versus the consensus of $755.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Myriad Genetics (MYGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!