Myriad Genetics (MYGN) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c; Issues Weak Q1, FY17 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Myriad Genetics (NASDAQ: MYGN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.32, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $186.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $187.92 million.
Myriad Genetics sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.25-$0.27, versus the consensus of $0.43. Myriad Genetics sees Q1 2017 revenue of $167-170 million, versus the consensus of $192.0 million.
Myriad Genetics sees FY2017 EPS of $1.00-$1.10, versus the consensus of $1.65. Myriad Genetics sees FY2017 revenue of $740-760 million, versus the consensus of $755.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Myriad Genetics (MYGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 2.1%
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides FY16
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Tops Q3 AFFO by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!