Myriad Genetics (MYGN) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Maintains Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Myriad Genetics (NASDAQ: MYGN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.23, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $177.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $172.85 million.
Myriad Genetics sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.23-$0.25, versus the consensus of $0.27. Myriad Genetics sees Q2 2017 revenue of $188-190 million, versus the consensus of $193.37 million.
Myriad Genetics sees FY2017 EPS of $1.00-$1.10, versus the consensus of $1.06. Myriad Genetics sees FY2017 revenue of $740-760 million, versus the consensus of $748.23 million.
"We were pleased with the first quarter as our hereditary cancer business returned to more normal volume trends, and we secured important endorsements from physician networks representing 70 percent of community oncologists in the United States,” said Mark C. Capone, president and CEO of Myriad. “In addition, our newest tests, Genesight®, EndoPredict®, and Prolaris® all exceeded 50 percent growth rates, and we successfully completed PARP inhibitor studies with the first prospective validation of myChoice® HRD and an additional validation for BRACAnalysis CDx™. We remain committed to transforming Myriad into a larger and more diversified personalized medicine company and delivering upon our five-year strategic goals.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Myriad Genetics (MYGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- DryShips (DRYS) Acquires Its First VLGC With 5 Year Time Charter Attached to Oil Major
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!