Myrexis (MYRX) Posts Q1 Loss of $0.40, Beats Views
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Freeport-McMoRan's (FCX) $2B Candelaria Mine Sale Hits Tax Snag
Myrexis, Inc. (Nasdaq: MYRX) reports Q1 loss of $0.40, 11 cents better than the consensus of ($0.51). Revenue for the quarter was $107,000, compared to $60,000 in Q309.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Taylor Devices, Inc. (TAYD) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.12
- Net 1 UEPS Technologies, Inc. (UEPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 58c, 2015 EPS Guidance Tops Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!