Myrexis (MYRX) Posts Q1 Loss of $0.40, Beats Views
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Market Wrap: Apple Does it Again in Q2; Mylan Rejects Teva Bid; Applied Materials, Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/27: (VRML) (RTEC) (AAPL) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (AMKR) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) to Acquire Applied Predictive Technologies for $600M
- Biotech Stocks Pressured (BIIB) (CELG) (GILD)
Myrexis, Inc. (Nasdaq: MYRX) reports Q1 loss of $0.40, 11 cents better than the consensus of ($0.51). Revenue for the quarter was $107,000, compared to $60,000 in Q309.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bojangles' (BOJA) Launches 6.25M Common IPO
- Amkor Technology (AMKR) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Chanticleer (HOTR) Files Self Registration Statement, Announces LOI to Acquire 'Better Burger' Chain
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!