Myrexis (MYRX) Posts Q1 Loss of $0.40, Beats Views
- S&P 500 ascends 2 percent in two days
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: (LGF) (PVH) (WSM) Higher; (PRGN) (PSTG) (ALDX) Lower (more...)
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Myrexis, Inc. (Nasdaq: MYRX) reports Q1 loss of $0.40, 11 cents better than the consensus of ($0.51). Revenue for the quarter was $107,000, compared to $60,000 in Q309.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New York REIT (NYRT) Enters Merger Agreement with JBG Companies; Will Form ~$8.4B EV REIT
- CSRA, Inc. (CSRA) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Alibaba (BABA) put volume increases as shares trend lower on SEC is investigating
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!