Myrexis (MYRX) Posts Q1 Loss of $0.40, Beats Views
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Apple (AAPL) CEO Cook: 'I'm Proud to Be Gay'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/30: (PDII) (LAKE) (LOPE) Higher; (GLUU) (AFOP) (WTW) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Apple (AAPL) Smartphone Shipments Rose 16.1% in Q3; Xiaomi Breaks into Top Five - IDC (GOOG) (MSFT)
Myrexis, Inc. (Nasdaq: MYRX) reports Q1 loss of $0.40, 11 cents better than the consensus of ($0.51). Revenue for the quarter was $107,000, compared to $60,000 in Q309.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MSCI, Inc. (MSCI) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Reaffirms Guidance
- ITC Holdings (ITC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Orion Marine Group (ORN) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Approves $40M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!