Mylan (MYL) Misses Q3 EPS by 8c, Reaffirms Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) reported Q3 EPS of $1.38, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.06 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.12 billion.
"Looking ahead, with the underlying strength of our diverse, global business, as well as our ability to execute against our long-term growth drivers, we remain committed to our recently updated full year 2016 adjusted EPS guidance range of $4.70 to $4.90, and to our $6.00 adjusted EPS target in 2018, with targeted growth in the low-teens in both 2017 and 2018. Over the next 18 to 24 months, we will focus on integrating and driving efficiencies across our global platform and we will be considering how best to deploy our capital and leverage our differentiated platform over the longer-term to ensure Mylan's sustainable growth for many years to come. We look forward to providing a comprehensive business, portfolio and pipeline update at our upcoming Investor Day, which will be held in conjunction with the release of our fourth quarter 2016 earnings."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Mylan (MYL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- General Electric (GE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $.24; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!