Mylan (MYL) Misses Q3 EPS by 8c, Reaffirms Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) reported Q3 EPS of $1.38, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.06 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.12 billion.
"Looking ahead, with the underlying strength of our diverse, global business, as well as our ability to execute against our long-term growth drivers, we remain committed to our recently updated full year 2016 adjusted EPS guidance range of $4.70 to $4.90, and to our $6.00 adjusted EPS target in 2018, with targeted growth in the low-teens in both 2017 and 2018. Over the next 18 to 24 months, we will focus on integrating and driving efficiencies across our global platform and we will be considering how best to deploy our capital and leverage our differentiated platform over the longer-term to ensure Mylan's sustainable growth for many years to come. We look forward to providing a comprehensive business, portfolio and pipeline update at our upcoming Investor Day, which will be held in conjunction with the release of our fourth quarter 2016 earnings."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Mylan (MYL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- P&G raises FY organic sales growth forecast after sales beat
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!