Mueller Water Products (MWA) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Revs Light
- Wall Street rallies after Bank of England governor hints at stimulus
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/30: (FVE) (CRCM) (ONE) Higher; (AMPE) (KONE) (CMRE) Lower
- Mondelez (MDLZ) Made Takeover Approach for Hershey (HSY) - DJ
- Lionsgate (LGF) Enters Agreement to Acquire Starz (STRZA) in $4.4B Deal
- Bank of England's Carney sees need for summer stimulus after Brexit shock
Mueller Water Products (NYSE: MWA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.00, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $366.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $381.58 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lindaay Corp. (LNN) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- IHS (IHS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides FY16 to Midpoint of Expectations
- Schnitzer Steel (SCHN) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!