Mueller Water Products (MWA) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Revs Light
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Mueller Water Products (NYSE: MWA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.00, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $366.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $381.58 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- Dynatronics (DYNT) Narrows Q4 Net Loss
- Qualstar Corp (QBAK) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.06/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!