Mueller Water Products (MWA) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Revs Light
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
Mueller Water Products (NYSE: MWA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.00, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $366.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $381.58 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kannapolis, NC Selects Mueller Systems' Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) System
- Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (CWST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Updates Outlook
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Issues In-Line Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!