Mueller Water Products (MWA) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Revs Light
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Mueller Water Products (NYSE: MWA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.00, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $366.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $381.58 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DA Davidson Downgrades Mueller Water Products (MWA) to Neutral
- Circor International, Inc. (CIR) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Issues Inline Q4 Outlook
- Intermolecular (IMI) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!