Mueller Water Products (MWA) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Revs Light
- Wall St. edges up as spending data firms rate hike view
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
- Vista Equity Partners to Acquire Marketo (MKTO) in $1.79B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/31: (CPXX) (CLF) (SODA) Higher; (OSIR) Lower (more...)
Mueller Water Products (NYSE: MWA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.00, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $366.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $381.58 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medtronic (MDT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Guides Lower; CEO Out
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!