Mueller Industries, Inc. (MLI) Reports Q2 Earnings of $0.59, 44% Increase in Earnings
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
Mueller Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MLI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.59, versus $0.41 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $652.92 million, versus $540.39 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ProfNet Experts Available on New Year's Resolutions, Nelson Mandela, More
- Triple-S (GTS) May Not Meet FY13 EPS Guidance
- FBR Capital Starts Halliburton (HAL) at Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!