Movado Group (MOV) Tops Q3 EPS by 19c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Movado Group (NYSE: MOV) reported Q3 EPS of $0.91, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $179.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $174.32 million.
Movado Group sees FY2017 EPS of $1.40-$1.55, versus the consensus of $1.46. Movado Group sees FY2017 revenue of $555-560 million.
Efraim Grinberg, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, stated, “We are pleased to report third quarter financial results at the high end of our internal expectations driven by the disciplined execution of our strategy. In a challenging retail environment which pressured sales growth, we delivered a 90 basis point expansion in gross margin, demonstrating the ongoing power of our portfolio of brands and the strength of our innovation. We believe we are well positioned for the holiday season with a strong product pipeline of traditional and connected watches. We are also excited to announce a new collaboration with Rebecca Minkoff, the renowned millennial fashion brand, with plans to launch both men’s and women’s timepieces in Spring 2017.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Movado Group (MOV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!