Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA) to Delay Filing 10-K for FY12
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (Nasdaq: MPAA) today said it will delay the filing of its Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2012 to allow additional time to complete the company's year-end audit, specifically items related to Fenwick Automotive Products Limited (Fenco) which it acquired in May 2011. The company looks forward to completing the necessary audit work at Fenco as quickly as possible.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Stock Holds Intra-day Lows Following Guidance Update, Investor Conference
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Provides Update on First 10-Well Pad in the Marcellus, Updates Repurchases, Sells Mid-Continent Assets for $123M
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Slumps as Jeffries to Remain CEO; New Compensation Pact Disclosed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!