Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- S&P, Nasdaq little changed; health stocks weigh on Dow
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Credit Suisse finalizes $5.3 billion mortgage deal with U.S.
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- OneBeacon Insurance Group (OB) to Explore a Sale - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Motorcar Parts of America (NASDAQ: MPAA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.64, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $108.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $106.86 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Biomerica, Inc. (BMRA) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.02
- Renasant Corp. (RNST) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!