Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Motorcar Parts of America (NASDAQ: MPAA) reported Q1 EPS of $0.52, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $85.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $89.72 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Schnitzer Steel (SCHN) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c
- Franklin Electric (FELE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Narrows Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!