Morningstar (MORN) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Morningstar (NASDAQ: MORN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.70, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $196.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $199.2 million.
Total assets under management and advisement for Workplace Solutions, the company's retirement business, rose 20.7% to $103.4 billion as of the end of the quarter.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Morningstar (MORN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Micron Technology (MU) Completes $4B Acquisition of Inotera Memories
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesMorningstar, Inc., Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!