Morningstar (MORN) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Morningstar (NASDAQ: MORN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.70, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $196.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $199.2 million.
Total assets under management and advisement for Workplace Solutions, the company's retirement business, rose 20.7% to $103.4 billion as of the end of the quarter.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Morningstar (MORN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c