Morgans Hotel Group (MHGC) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.30
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Morgans Hotel Group (NASDAQ: MHGC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.30), versus ($0.31) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $52.86 million, versus $56.21 million reported last year.
Revenue per available room (“RevPAR”) at System-Wide Comparable Hotels decreased by 1.5% in constant dollars (2.8% in actual dollars) in the second quarter of 2016 as compared to the same period in 2015, due to a decrease of 2.4% in constant dollars (3.8% in actual dollars) in average daily rate (“ADR”) offset by an increase in occupancy of 1.0%. System-Wide Comparable Hotels rooms revenues plus resort and facility fees, which are not included in RevPAR, decreased by 1.0% in constant dollars (2.3% in actual dollars) quarter over quarter.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Morgans Hotel Group (MHGC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!