Morgan Stanley (MS) Posts Q3 EPS from Cont. Ops. of $1.14
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) reported Q3 operating EPS of $1.14, which does not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.42 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
- Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (BLIN) Posts Q4 Loss of 2c/Share
- Landauer, Inc. (LDR) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.11; Issues FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!