Monster Digital (MSDI) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.39
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Monster Digital (NASDAQ: MSDI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.39), versus ($0.45) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $779 thousand, versus $1.7 million reported last year.
David H. Clarke, Chairman and CEO, commented, "Monster Digital's third quarter was disappointing, but we are now seeing a significant improvement in the fourth quarter. Jonathan Clark has been putting into place the proper building blocks and has laid out a strategic sales plan for 2017 and beyond that is designed to launch Monster Digital into a period of sustained growth."
Jonathan Clark added, "I thoroughly relish the opportunity to once again rapidly gain market share by building the bench of professionals and, in turn, develop a brand-based company into a world-class leader. Our future success relies heavily on the existing strengths of the organization; the internationally recognized Monster brand, a superb product line, a good management team with strong accounting and finance under David Olert, focused operations under Marc Matejka, a dedicated sales team and a base of high quality existing and new customers."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Monster Digital (MSDI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Dominion Diamond (DDC) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.34/Share
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!