Monro Muffler (MNRO) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Comps Fell 4.3%; Updates FY17 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Monro Muffler (NASDAQ: MNRO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.53, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $248.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $249.32 million.
Comps fell 4.3 percent, versus a drop of 3.6 percent expected.
Monro Muffler sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.51-$0.55, versus the consensus of $0.53.
Monro Muffler sees FY2017 EPS of $2.00-$2.10, versus prior guidance of $2.05-$2.20 and the consensus of $2.15. Monro Muffler sees FY2017 revenue of $1.03-1.40 billion, versus the consensus of $1.01 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Monro Muffler (MNRO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Comps Increase 2%
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!