Monro Muffler (MNRO) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Comps Fell 4.3%; Updates FY17 Outlook
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Monro Muffler (NASDAQ: MNRO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.53, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $248.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $249.32 million.
Comps fell 4.3 percent, versus a drop of 3.6 percent expected.
Monro Muffler sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.51-$0.55, versus the consensus of $0.53.
Monro Muffler sees FY2017 EPS of $2.00-$2.10, versus prior guidance of $2.05-$2.20 and the consensus of $2.15. Monro Muffler sees FY2017 revenue of $1.03-1.40 billion, versus the consensus of $1.01 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Monro Muffler (MNRO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%