Monro Muffler (MNRO) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Comps Fell 4.3%; Updates FY17 Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Monro Muffler (NASDAQ: MNRO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.53, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $248.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $249.32 million.
Comps fell 4.3 percent, versus a drop of 3.6 percent expected.
Monro Muffler sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.51-$0.55, versus the consensus of $0.53.
Monro Muffler sees FY2017 EPS of $2.00-$2.10, versus prior guidance of $2.05-$2.20 and the consensus of $2.15. Monro Muffler sees FY2017 revenue of $1.03-1.40 billion, versus the consensus of $1.01 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Monro Muffler (MNRO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!