Monotype Imaging (TYPE) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY16 EPS Below Views
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Monotype Imaging (NASDAQ: TYPE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.18, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $52.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $51.54 million.
Monotype Imaging sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.18-$0.24, versus the consensus of $0.25. Monotype Imaging sees Q4 2016 revenue of $52.7-56.7 million, versus the consensus of $54.8 million.
Monotype Imaging sees FY2016 EPS of $0.87-$0.94, versus the consensus of $0.96. Monotype Imaging sees FY2016 revenue of $203.5-207.5 million, versus the consensus of $205.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Monotype Imaging (TYPE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!