Monotype Imaging (TYPE) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY16 EPS Below Views
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Monotype Imaging (NASDAQ: TYPE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.18, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $52.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $51.54 million.
Monotype Imaging sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.18-$0.24, versus the consensus of $0.25. Monotype Imaging sees Q4 2016 revenue of $52.7-56.7 million, versus the consensus of $54.8 million.
Monotype Imaging sees FY2016 EPS of $0.87-$0.94, versus the consensus of $0.96. Monotype Imaging sees FY2016 revenue of $203.5-207.5 million, versus the consensus of $205.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Monotype Imaging (TYPE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!