Monotype Imaging (TYPE) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY16 EPS Below Views
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Monotype Imaging (NASDAQ: TYPE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.18, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $52.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $51.54 million.
Monotype Imaging sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.18-$0.24, versus the consensus of $0.25. Monotype Imaging sees Q4 2016 revenue of $52.7-56.7 million, versus the consensus of $54.8 million.
Monotype Imaging sees FY2016 EPS of $0.87-$0.94, versus the consensus of $0.96. Monotype Imaging sees FY2016 revenue of $203.5-207.5 million, versus the consensus of $205.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Monotype Imaging (TYPE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!