Monogram Residential Trust (MORE) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Monogram Residential Trust (NYSE: MORE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.10.
Monogram Residential Trust sees FY2016 EPS of $0.35-$0.37, versus the consensus of $0.35.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Monogram Residential Trust (MORE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!