MoneyGram (MGI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MoneyGram (NASDAQ: MGI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.25, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $383.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $389.6 million.
Full Year 2016 Outlook
For the full year 2016, the Company's outlook for 7%-9% constant currency revenue growth and constant currency adjusted EBITDA growth of 9%-11% is unchanged.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MoneyGram (MGI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Fulton Financial (FULT) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Comerica (CMA) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!