Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c, Offers Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mondelez Int'l (NASDAQ: MDLZ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.52, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.45 billion.
Mondelēz International provides guidance on a non-GAAP basis, as the company cannot predict some elements that are included in reported GAAP results, including the impact of foreign exchange. Refer to the 2016 Outlook section in the discussion of non-GAAP financial measures below for more details.
For the full year, the company now expects Organic Net Revenue growth of approximately 1.6 percent, in line with year-to-date growth. The company continues to expect Adjusted Operating Income margin of 15 to 16 percent. Given the year-to-date performance, the company has increased its full-year Adjusted EPS outlook and now expects growth of approximately 25 percent on a constant-currency basis. In addition, the company expects Free Cash Flow excluding items1 of at least $1.4 billion for full-year 2016.
Based on foreign exchange rates as of Oct. 21, 2016, there would be a negative translation impact on full year net revenue growth of approximately 4 percentage points3 and on full year Adjusted EPS of approximately $0.093 (from approximately $0.08).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!