Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c, Offers Outlook
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mondelez Int'l (NASDAQ: MDLZ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.52, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.45 billion.
Mondelēz International provides guidance on a non-GAAP basis, as the company cannot predict some elements that are included in reported GAAP results, including the impact of foreign exchange. Refer to the 2016 Outlook section in the discussion of non-GAAP financial measures below for more details.
For the full year, the company now expects Organic Net Revenue growth of approximately 1.6 percent, in line with year-to-date growth. The company continues to expect Adjusted Operating Income margin of 15 to 16 percent. Given the year-to-date performance, the company has increased its full-year Adjusted EPS outlook and now expects growth of approximately 25 percent on a constant-currency basis. In addition, the company expects Free Cash Flow excluding items1 of at least $1.4 billion for full-year 2016.
Based on foreign exchange rates as of Oct. 21, 2016, there would be a negative translation impact on full year net revenue growth of approximately 4 percentage points3 and on full year Adjusted EPS of approximately $0.093 (from approximately $0.08).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!