Momo (MOMO) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Guides Well Above the Street
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Momo (NASDAQ: MOMO) is up 9% in pre-open trade after the company reported Q3 EPS of $0.24, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter rose 319% to $157 million versus the consensus estimate of $130.5 million.
Momo sees Q4 revenue of $185-190 million, versus the consensus of $140.6 million.
“Q3 2016 was a remarkable quarter for us, with achievements on product innovations, business operations as well as financial results.” Commented Yan Tang, Chairman and CEO of Momo. "Live broadcasting business continued to gain traction and boosted the acceleration in revenue and profit growth. At the same time we are making good progress with our strategy to drive the convergence of video and social activities on our platform. We launched “Moments”, an interactive short video service in August. We are happy to see that an increasing number of users on our platform are realizing that video, as compared to text and graphic based content, delivers a more compelling and immersive social and entertainment experience. By deeply integrating video elements into every major social scenarios on Momo and providing more entertaining content to our users, we could substantially broaden the core use cases on Momo and raise the ceilings of our total addressable audience.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Momo (MOMO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Trading Radar for 12/7: lululemon (LULU), SecureWorks (SCWX), Vera Bradley (VRA), Tailored Brands (TLRD) Report
- Analogic (ALOG) Misses Q1 EPS by 37c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Momentum Movers
Related EntitiesEarnings, Pre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!