Molycorp, Inc. (MCP) Misses Q1 EPS Views; Revs Light
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Molycorp, Inc. (NYSE: MCP) reported Q1 EPS of $0.01, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $43.68 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Molycorp (MCP) Pops Higher; CEO Sees Operating Profitability in 2014
- Genesco, Inc. (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Comps Down 1%; Lowers Outlook
- Rally Software (RALY) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Ahead of Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!