Molina Healthcare (MOH) Posts Mixed Q1 Results; Reaffirms Outlook
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
Molina Healthcare Inc. (NYSE: MOH) reported Q1 EPS of $0.56, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.12 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.14 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Brown-Forman Corp. (BF-A) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.96
- The Wet Seal, Inc. (WTSL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Sales Miss; Guides Well Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!