Molina Healthcare (MOH) Posts Mixed Q1 Results; Reaffirms Outlook
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/31: (MELI) (GPRO) (SRPT) (LNKD) Higher; (AEGR) (TPX) (TRMB) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
Molina Healthcare Inc. (NYSE: MOH) reported Q1 EPS of $0.56, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.12 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.14 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Circor International, Inc. (CIR) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Issues Inline Q4 Outlook
- TECO Energy (TE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Viad Corp. (VVI) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Mixed Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!