Molina Healthcare (MOH) Posts Mixed Q1 Results; Reaffirms Outlook
- Wall Street rallies after Bank of England governor hints at stimulus
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/30: (FVE) (CRCM) (ONE) Higher; (AMPE) (KONE) (CMRE) Lower
- Mondelez (MDLZ) Made Takeover Approach for Hershey (HSY) - DJ
- Lionsgate (LGF) Enters Agreement to Acquire Starz (STRZA) in $4.4B Deal
- Bank of England's Carney sees need for summer stimulus after Brexit shock
Molina Healthcare Inc. (NYSE: MOH) reported Q1 EPS of $0.56, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.12 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.14 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lindaay Corp. (LNN) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- 8point3 Energy Partners (CAFD) Tops Q2 EPS by 51c, Offers Guidance
- IHS (IHS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides FY16 to Midpoint of Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!