Molina Healthcare (MOH) Posts Mixed Q1 Results; Reaffirms Outlook
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Molina Healthcare Inc. (NYSE: MOH) reported Q1 EPS of $0.56, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.12 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.14 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
- Accuray Inc. (ARAY)Posts Q4 Loss of 13c/Share; Issues In-Line FY15 Revs Outlook
- Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!