Mohawk Industries (MHK) Posts Q2 adj.-EPS of $0.77, Tops by 6c
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Mohawk Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MHK) reports Q2 adjusted EPS of $0.77, 6 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter was $1.40 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.44 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Up 3.9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!