Mohawk Industries (MHK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Q4 EPS Tops Views
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mohawk Industries (NYSE: MHK) reported Q3 EPS of $3.50, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $3.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.28 billion.
Mohawk Industries sees Q4 2016 EPS of $3.16-$3.25, versus the consensus of $3.17.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Mohawk Industries (MHK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Below Consensus Prelim. Q3 Revenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!