Model N (MODN) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Model N (NYSE: MODN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.16), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.20). Revenue for the quarter came in at $27.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $27.34 million.
Model N sees Q4 2016 EPS of ($0.13)-($0.11), versus the consensus of ($0.07). Model N sees Q4 2016 revenue of $27.5-28.0 million, versus the consensus of $29.3 million.
Model N sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.66)-($0.64), versus the consensus of ($0.64). Model N sees FY2016 revenue of $106-106.5 million, versus the consensus of $107.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Model N (MODN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!