Model N (MODN) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Model N (NYSE: MODN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.16), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.20). Revenue for the quarter came in at $27.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $27.34 million.
Model N sees Q4 2016 EPS of ($0.13)-($0.11), versus the consensus of ($0.07). Model N sees Q4 2016 revenue of $27.5-28.0 million, versus the consensus of $29.3 million.
Model N sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.66)-($0.64), versus the consensus of ($0.64). Model N sees FY2016 revenue of $106-106.5 million, versus the consensus of $107.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Model N (MODN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!