Model N (MODN) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Model N (NYSE: MODN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.16), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.20). Revenue for the quarter came in at $27.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $27.34 million.
Model N sees Q4 2016 EPS of ($0.13)-($0.11), versus the consensus of ($0.07). Model N sees Q4 2016 revenue of $27.5-28.0 million, versus the consensus of $29.3 million.
Model N sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.66)-($0.64), versus the consensus of ($0.64). Model N sees FY2016 revenue of $106-106.5 million, versus the consensus of $107.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Model N (MODN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
- Alexander & Baldwin (ALEX) Misses Q3 EPS by 21c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!