Mobileye (MBLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mobileye (NYSE: MBLY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.19, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $94.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $89.51 million.
"Our core business performed well in the third quarter," stated Ziv Aviram, co-founder, president and chief executive officer of Mobileye. "Strategically, we continue to see rising interest for higher-level autonomous vehicle technology. Most new customer requirements for future programs now include a semi-autonomous feature-set in addition to Advanced Driver Assist System safety features. We have also seen an uptick in discussions relating to Fully Autonomous programs on the heels of our two recently-announced Level 4 programs with BMW and Delphi. I am pleased that our customers continue to recognize the value Mobileye provides across the entire driving spectrum – from Driver Assist to Fully Autonomous."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Mobileye (MBLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!