Mobileye (MBLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mobileye (NYSE: MBLY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.19, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $94.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $89.51 million.
"Our core business performed well in the third quarter," stated Ziv Aviram, co-founder, president and chief executive officer of Mobileye. "Strategically, we continue to see rising interest for higher-level autonomous vehicle technology. Most new customer requirements for future programs now include a semi-autonomous feature-set in addition to Advanced Driver Assist System safety features. We have also seen an uptick in discussions relating to Fully Autonomous programs on the heels of our two recently-announced Level 4 programs with BMW and Delphi. I am pleased that our customers continue to recognize the value Mobileye provides across the entire driving spectrum – from Driver Assist to Fully Autonomous."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Mobileye (MBLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cree (CREE) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- AK Steel (AKS) Pares Earlier Gains, Shares Whipsaw
- CA Technologies (CA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!