Mitek Systems Inc. (MITK) Swings to Q4 Profit
- Wall Street dips; Apple gain fails to offset rate worries
- Apple (AAPL) Gains on Solid December-Qtr iPhone Projection; RBC Views as 'Positive'
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/23: (AGLE) (PLCM) (NDSN) Higher; (SSW) (WMGI) (BAH) Lower (more...)
Mitek Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: MITK) reports Q3 EPS of $0.01, versus ($0.02) reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $1.6 million, compared to $804,000 in Q409.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Sets Annual Meeting on June 30, 2016
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank's (DB) Post-Crisis Mortgage Positions Said Probed by U.S. SEC
- Quotient (QTNT) Tops Q4 EPS by 18c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!