Mitek Systems Inc. (MITK) Swings to Q4 Profit
- Wall Street falls as Apple drags down tech stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/30: (RIGL) (KPTI) (RBA) Higher; (ANF) (CBK) (GIII) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Bill Ackman Baked Into a Corner on Herbalife (HLF), Icahn Tells CNBC
- Agrium (AGU), PotashCorp (POT) Confirm Merger Talks; Say No Decision Made
Mitek Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: MITK) reports Q3 EPS of $0.01, versus ($0.02) reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $1.6 million, compared to $804,000 in Q409.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan's (MYL) Epipen4Schools Program is a Complicated Maze of Specialty Distribution Cos - Wells Fargo's Maris
- DSW, Inc. (DSW) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Says Court Denied CEOC Motion to Extend an Injunction Enjoining Lawsuits
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!