Mitek Systems Inc. (MITK) Swings to Q4 Profit
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/30: (TLOG) (AVAV) (AINV) Higher; (BLDP) (CAMP) Lower (more...)
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
Mitek Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: MITK) reports Q3 EPS of $0.01, versus ($0.02) reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $1.6 million, compared to $804,000 in Q409.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pershing Square Releases Letter to Herbalife (HLF) CEO
- Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Rediff.com India Ltd (REDF) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.18/ADS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!