Mitek Systems Inc. (MITK) Swings to Q4 Profit
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Mitek Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: MITK) reports Q3 EPS of $0.01, versus ($0.02) reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $1.6 million, compared to $804,000 in Q409.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoulCycle Files for $100M Common Stock IPO
- U.S. Cellular (USM) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c, Updates FY Guidance
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c, Raises FY EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!