Mitcham Industries (MIND) Reports Q2 Loss Per Share of 80c
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mitcham Industries (NASDAQ: MIND) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.80), $0.31 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.49). Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $11.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Mitcham Industries (MIND) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- First Capital (FCAP) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.53
- Donegal Group (DGICA) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!