Milacron Holdings Corp. (MCRN) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Milacron Holdings Corp. (NYSE: MCRN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $292.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $301.96 million.
Milacron Holdings Corp. sees FY2016 revenue of $1.17-1.175 billion, versus the consensus of $1.2 billion. Additionally, the Company expects capital expenditures of approximately $45 to $50 million, interest expense to be approximately $60 million, cash taxes to be between $30 to $35 million, an effective tax rate of approximately 30% and shares outstanding to be approximately 70 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Milacron Holdings Corp. (MCRN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!