Milacron Holdings Corp. (MCRN) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Milacron Holdings Corp. (NYSE: MCRN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $292.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $301.96 million.
Milacron Holdings Corp. sees FY2016 revenue of $1.17-1.175 billion, versus the consensus of $1.2 billion. Additionally, the Company expects capital expenditures of approximately $45 to $50 million, interest expense to be approximately $60 million, cash taxes to be between $30 to $35 million, an effective tax rate of approximately 30% and shares outstanding to be approximately 70 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Milacron Holdings Corp. (MCRN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance