Milacron Holdings Corp. (MCRN) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Milacron Holdings Corp. (NYSE: MCRN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $292.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $301.96 million.
Milacron Holdings Corp. sees FY2016 revenue of $1.17-1.175 billion, versus the consensus of $1.2 billion. Additionally, the Company expects capital expenditures of approximately $45 to $50 million, interest expense to be approximately $60 million, cash taxes to be between $30 to $35 million, an effective tax rate of approximately 30% and shares outstanding to be approximately 70 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Milacron Holdings Corp. (MCRN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- SB Financial Group (SBFG) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.37
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!