Midcoast Energy Partners (MEP) Misses Q3 EPS by 28c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Midcoast Energy Partners (NYSE: MEP) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.45), $0.28 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $486 million versus the consensus estimate of $493.88 million.
Raising full-year 2016 financial guidance ranges:
- Adjusted EBITDA $75 - $85 million
- Distributable cash flow $48 - $55 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Midcoast Energy Partners (MEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
- Peak Resorts (SKIS) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!