Midcoast Energy Partners (MEP) Misses Q3 EPS by 28c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Midcoast Energy Partners (NYSE: MEP) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.45), $0.28 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $486 million versus the consensus estimate of $493.88 million.
Raising full-year 2016 financial guidance ranges:
- Adjusted EBITDA $75 - $85 million
- Distributable cash flow $48 - $55 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Midcoast Energy Partners (MEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Home Bancshares (HOMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!