Mid-America Apartment (MAA) Reports Q1 FFO of $0.99, Beats by a Penny
- Markets Crash as Bernanke Signals the Death of QE
- "The Sopranos" James Gandolfini Dies at 51
- Market Wrap: FOMC Fine with QE3...for Now; Men's Wearhouse Fires Founder; 3-D Printing Merger
- StreetInsider.com After-Hours Movers 6/19: (FNSR) (BEAT) (JDSU) Higher; (FIVE) (MU) (JBL) Lower (more...)
- FOMC Maintains $85B Bond Buying Plan
Mid-America Apartment (NYSE: MAA) reports Q1 FFO of $0.99, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.98.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jabil Circuit (JBL) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook; Will Realign Global Ops
- Earnings Preview: Adobe (ADBE) Set to Report FQ2 After Close
- ChinaEdu Corp. (CEDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!