Mid-America Apartment (MAA) Reports Q1 FFO of $0.99, Beats by a Penny
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Mid-America Apartment (NYSE: MAA) reports Q1 FFO of $0.99, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.98.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Mid-America Apartment Communities, AmSurg to Join S&P 500; Others to Join S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!