Mid-America Apartment (MAA) Reports Q1 FFO of $0.99, Beats by a Penny
- Market Wrap: Markets Weak on Greece, China; Aetna Moves to Acquire Humana; ISM Service Index Gained in June
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
Mid-America Apartment (NYSE: MAA) reports Q1 FFO of $0.99, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.98.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MAA Announces Date of Second Quarter 2015 Earnings Release, Conference Call
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q4 Loss Per Share of $0.19
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!