Mid-America Apartment (MAA) Reports Q1 FFO of $0.99, Beats by a Penny
- Dollar, shares rise on expectations for a U.S. rate increase
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Oil prices rise on U.S. weather disruption, OPEC action speculation
- American Airlines (AAL) Appoints COO Isom as President
Mid-America Apartment (NYSE: MAA) reports Q1 FFO of $0.99, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.98.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan's (MYL) Epipen4Schools Program is a Complicated Maze of Specialty Distribution Cos - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Staffing 360 Solutions (STAF) Reports In-Line Q4 Revenue
- KongZhong (KZ) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.17
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!