Mid-America Apartment (MAA) Reports Q1 FFO of $0.99, Beats by a Penny
- Market Wrap: Cisco Names New Chief; Factory Orders Outpace in March; McDonald's Eyes Turnaround
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Names Chuck Robbins to Succeed John Chambers as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (PTBI) (NLS) (TXRH) Higher; (ACRX) (QLYS) (INVN) Lower (more...)
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Posts Q1 EPS of 81c
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Turnaround Plan; Sets New Refranchising Target
Mid-America Apartment (NYSE: MAA) reports Q1 FFO of $0.99, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.98.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kadant (KAI) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Lowers FY15 Revenue Outlook
- Imprivata (IMPR) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Q2, FY Guidance Falls Short
- Carmike Cinemas (CKEC) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!