Mid-America Apartment (MAA) Reports Q1 FFO of $0.99, Beats by a Penny
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Mid-America Apartment (NYSE: MAA) reports Q1 FFO of $0.99, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.98.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Bullish on Whole Foods (WFM) Ahead of Investor/Analyst Day
- Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Posts Q4 Loss of 65c/Unit
- KBR, Inc. (KBR) Posts Q4 GAAP Loss of $8.57/Share; Issues FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!