Microsoft Corp (MSFT) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS of 68c
- Wall Street rallies late; biotechs, materials boost
- Bank Stocks Obliterated to Start the Year
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Cuts Quarterly Dividend 81.5% to $0.05; Yields 0.5%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/9: (BLPH) (CTIC) (TRXC) Higher; (ASEI) (PAGP) (BRS) Lower
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
Microsoft Corp (NASDAQ: MSFT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.68, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.37 billion versus the consensus estimate of $17.25 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Improves Windows 10 Transparency with Dedicated Updates History Site
- Sanofi (SNY) Posts Ligter EPS for Q4; Sees FY16 Business EPS to be 'Stable'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!