Microsoft Corp (MSFT) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS of 68c
- Wall Street bounces back after two-day Brexit rout
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Light of Views
- Short sellers ramp up bets against Tesla, SolarCity shares: S3 Partners
- Honeywell (HON) COO Adamczyk to Succeed Dave Cote as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/28: (KMPH) (FUEL) Higher; (ESPR) (NKE) (ANTH) Lower (more...)
Microsoft Corp (NASDAQ: MSFT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.68, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.37 billion versus the consensus estimate of $17.25 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT): Lower EPS on HSD Gartner PC Decline - Jefferies
- Cryoport (CYRX) Misses Q4 EPS by 24c
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides for Narrower-than-Expected Loss in FY17
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!