Microsoft Corp (MSFT) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS of 68c
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (HLF) (RATE) (YELP) Higher; (GST) (ENDP) (IMPV) Lower (more...)
Microsoft Corp (NASDAQ: MSFT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.68, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.37 billion versus the consensus estimate of $17.25 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Acquires IoT Services Provider Solair
- XenoPort (XNPT) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
- Universal Display (OLED) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!