Microsoft Corp (MSFT) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS of 68c
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Microsoft Corp (NASDAQ: MSFT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.68, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.37 billion versus the consensus estimate of $17.25 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Offers Third Windows 10 Preview Build for the Week; Covers the 'Fast Ring'
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 7/1: (RKT) (MSFT) (MBI) (CSCO) (NQ)
- Acuity Brands (AYI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!