Microsoft Corp (MSFT) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS of 68c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Microsoft Corp (NASDAQ: MSFT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.68, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.37 billion versus the consensus estimate of $17.25 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said Planning 700 Layoffs Next Week - Business Insider
- Microsoft (MSFT) Azure Building Momentum, Gross Profit Expansion Coming - Goldman Sachs
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!