Microsoft (MSFT) Reports Q1 EPS of 62c, Sales of $16.2B
- Market Wrap: Home Price Gains Lag in July; Starbucks to Buy Japan JV; Splitsville for Philips
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/23: (LPCN) (BBBY) (ZSPH) Higher; (ATOS) (GTI) (AIR) Lower (more...)
- Bed, Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers FY14 EPS Outlook
- GrafTech (GTI) Cuts FY14 Outlook
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) to Acquire Remaining Starbucks Japan in ~$914M Deal
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) reports Q1 EPS of $0.62, 7 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter was $16.2 billion, which compares to the estimate of $15.81 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Looks to Gain Market Share from Chromecast with Latest Device (GOOG)
- Steelcase Inc. (SCS) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Guides Q3 In-Line
- Global-Tech Advanced Innovations (GAI) Ramps as Q1 Revenue Doubles
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!