Microsoft (MSFT) Reports Q1 EPS of 62c, Sales of $16.2B
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) reports Q1 EPS of $0.62, 7 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter was $16.2 billion, which compares to the estimate of $15.81 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 77c
- U.S. Video Game Sales Rose 2% in Sept.; Hardware Led Gains (EA) (ATVI) (MSFT) (SNE)
- Microsoft (MSFT) Offers Xbox Live Rewards Members Incentives to Pre-Order Two Upcoming Titles
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!