Microsoft (MSFT) Reports Q1 EPS of 62c, Sales of $16.2B
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) reports Q1 EPS of $0.62, 7 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter was $16.2 billion, which compares to the estimate of $15.81 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Seen as Possible Twitter (TWTR) Bidder - CNBC
- Acacia Communications (ACIA) Guides Q3 Revenue, EPS to High-End of Expectations
- Microsoft and Workday Announce Global Strategic Partnership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!