Microsoft (MSFT) Reports Q1 EPS of 62c, Sales of $16.2B
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) reports Q1 EPS of $0.62, 7 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter was $16.2 billion, which compares to the estimate of $15.81 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- UPS (UPS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Sees Dec. Shipments Up 11%
- Microsoft (MSFT) Bullish View Reiterated at Oppenheimer Amid Another Solid Quarter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!