Microsoft (MSFT) Reports Q1 EPS of 62c, Sales of $16.2B
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) reports Q1 EPS of $0.62, 7 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter was $16.2 billion, which compares to the estimate of $15.81 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Xbox One Heading to 28 Additional Markets in September
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 8/27: (TSLA) (TIF) (MSFT) (FB) (HLF)
- Microsoft (MSFT) CEO Plans Trip to China Amid Antitrust Probe
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!