Microsoft (MSFT) Reports Q1 EPS of 62c, Sales of $16.2B
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; FY16 Outlook Affirmed
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) reports Q1 EPS of $0.62, 7 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter was $16.2 billion, which compares to the estimate of $15.81 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Straight Path (STRP) Says Results of Investigation Into Renewal Allegations Indicate Significant Amount of Equipment No Longer Present at Original Locations
- TheStreetSweeper Negative on ZAGG, Inc. (ZAGG)
- Celladon (CLDN) Gains After Filing 8-K
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!