Microsoft (MSFT) Reports Q1 EPS of 62c, Sales of $16.2B
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/17: (BIOF) (LIVE) (IIIN) Higher; (YOD) (RSH) MGI) Lower
- PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Posts Q1 Core EPS of 83c; Offers Outlook
- Weibo (WB) IPO Opens at $16.27, Below $17/ADS Pricing
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) Posts Q1 EPS of $4.02, Tops Expectations
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) reports Q1 EPS of $0.62, 7 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter was $16.2 billion, which compares to the estimate of $15.81 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Doubles Qtr. Dividend to 10c
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Agency Says Bing (MSFT) Grew Threefold vs. Google (GOOG) in Q1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!