Microsoft (MSFT) Reports Q1 EPS of 62c, Sales of $16.2B
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Headline Jobs Data Misses but Unemployment Dips
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
- Wall St. lower as mixed jobs report adds to uncertainty
- BlackBerry (BBRY) to Acquire Good Technology in $425M Deal
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) reports Q1 EPS of $0.62, 7 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter was $16.2 billion, which compares to the estimate of $15.81 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) said weighing multibillion-dollar HQ revamp - Bloomberg
- Campbell Soup (CPB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Baxalta (BXLT) Files $1.45B Common Stock Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!