Microsoft (MSFT) Reports Q1 EPS of 62c, Sales of $16.2B
- Market Wrap: Morgan Stanley Issues Solid Q1 'Beat'; Prologis Enters Large Real Estate Deal; ForceField Energy Founder Exits
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRCX) (FTNT) (LJPC) Higher; (SANM) (UCTT) (PKG) Lower (more...)
- Prologis (PLD) to Acquire KTR Capital's Real Estate Portfolio in $5.9B Deal
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Expecations
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) reports Q1 EPS of $0.62, 7 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter was $16.2 billion, which compares to the estimate of $15.81 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Gains Into Thursday's Print
- Lam Research (LRCX) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Issues Strong Q4 Outlook
- Groupon (GRPN) Announces $360M Sale of Ticket Monster Stake; Approves New $300M Common Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!