Microsoft (MSFT) Reports Q1 EPS of 62c, Sales of $16.2B
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- SEC Questioned Twitter's (TWTR) Growth Plans Ahead of IPO
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) reports Q1 EPS of $0.62, 7 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter was $16.2 billion, which compares to the estimate of $15.81 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- New NYT Tech Columnist Lauds Microsoft's (MSFT) Latest Surface Tablet
- Game Console Momentum Will Carry Well Into 2014 (MSFT) (SNE)
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Issues In-Line Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!