Micronetics, Inc. (NOIZ) Reports Q4 Earnings of $0.10 with $9.34 Million in Revenue
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
Micronetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: NOIZ) reported Q4 EPS of $0.10, versus $0.10 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.34 million, versus $9.13 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q3 Loss of 67c/Share; Sold 1.1M BB10 Handsets
- ConAgra Foods, Inc. (CAG) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Zuoan Fashion (ZA) Reports Q3 EPS of RMB0.83; Issues Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!