Microchip Technology (MCHP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Guides Q3 EPS Above Views
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Microchip Technology (NASDAQ: MCHP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.94, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $871.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $860.96 million.
Microchip Technology sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.85-$0.95, versus the consensus of $0.83. Microchip Technology sees Q3 2017 revenue of $821.4-873.8 million, versus the consensus of $844.58 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Microchip Technology (MCHP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- At Home Group (HOME) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!