Microchip Technology, Inc. (MCHP) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Major Wall Street Research Firm Tackles Bitcoin Mania; Sees Significant Value
Microchip Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCHP) reported Q1 EPS of $0.55, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $374.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $374.39 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Kroger Co. (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides In-Line
- Synopsys, Inc. (SNPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!