MiX Telematics (MIXT) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MiX Telematics (NYSE: MIXT) reported Q2 EPS of R0.04, R0.02 better than the analyst estimate of R0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at R368.2 million versus the consensus estimate of R363.28 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MiX Telematics (MIXT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street