Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Methode Electronics (NYSE: MEI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.57, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $191.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $203.06 million.
Methode reaffirmed Fiscal 2017 guidance of sales in the range of $820 million to $845 million, income from operations in the range of $102 to $117 million and earnings per share in the range of $2.11 to $2.35.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Methode Electronics (MEI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- Dorman Products (DORM) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
- ACCO Brands Corporation (ACCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!