Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Futures flat as oil rally pauses
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Methode Electronics (NYSE: MEI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.57, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $191.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $203.06 million.
Methode reaffirmed Fiscal 2017 guidance of sales in the range of $820 million to $845 million, income from operations in the range of $102 to $117 million and earnings per share in the range of $2.11 to $2.35.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Methode Electronics (MEI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- BTIG Downgrades iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) to Neutral
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!