Methanex (MEOH) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.01
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Methanex (NASDAQ: MEOH) reported Q3 adj. EPS of ($0.01), versus $0.26 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.48 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.09 million.
John Floren, President and CEO of Methanex commented, "Our third quarter Adjusted EBITDA reflects the impact of higher average realized methanol pricing along with higher sales of produced methanol compared to the second quarter. We achieved another company record this quarter with a 5% increase in sales to 2,476,000 tonnes. Sales of produced methanol was also a quarterly record of 1,860,000 tonnes. We continue to experience healthy global demand, and we estimate year-over-year demand growth at 10% as at September 30, 2016. A tighter supply/demand balance, combined with rising China thermal coal prices which pressured the cost of China production, contributed to improving methanol prices."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Methanex (MEOH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!