Metalico (MEA) Posts Mixed Q2 Results
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Metalico, Inc. (NYSE: MEA) reports Q2 EPS of $0.10, versus the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter was $144.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $122.63 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GSI Group, Inc. (GSIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- VeriFone Systems (PAY) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Guides Q1, FY14
- Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1, FY14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!