Metalico (MEA) Posts Mixed Q2 Results
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
- Finish Line (FINL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Metalico, Inc. (NYSE: MEA) reports Q2 EPS of $0.10, versus the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter was $144.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $122.63 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Metalico to Delay Filing 10-K
- Upland Software (UPLD) Misses Q4 EPS by 11c, Offers Guidance
- Hertz Global (HTZ) Receives NYSE Listing Letter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!